Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa
Tilapia is a thin white fish so it grills very quickly. Be careful not to overcook. If you have trouble grilling your fish, try using tinfoil so the fish doesn't fall apart and fall through the grating. Oops! Don't want to lose your tilapia.
- 2 8-once tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Mango Salsa
For the Salsa:
- 4 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 2 Serrano peppers, diced
- 2 cayenne peppers, diced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 5-6 small onions, diced
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
Salsa Preparation Instructions:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- In a mixing bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, basil, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tilapia fillets and coat evenly.
- Add fillets to a baking dish, refrigerate, and marinate about 1 hour.
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil.
- Remove tilapia from marinade and grill about 3-5 minutes per side, or until fish is white an flakey.
- Serve topped with mango salsa!