Buffalo Scallops Recipe
Buffalo wings, yes! Buffalo scallops? Absolutely! Why keep the Buffalo sauce to only chicken. We applied this delicious culinary technique to scallops and love it.
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasonings
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup Buffalo sauce of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To a large bowl, mix olive oil with Cajun seasonings, red pepper, and bread crumbs.
- Add scallops and coat with seasoned bread crumb mixture.
- Transfer scallops to a baking sheet and top with dollops of Buffalo sauce.
- Bake about 12 minutes, or until scallops are cooked through.
- Toss with remainder of the Buffalo sauce and serve!